Thursday, February 23, 2012

Countering confusion-ism and the influence of religious oppressor’s



  
By Ade


Well meaning men have fallen in love with their philosophies and supplemented the truth of the kingdom with theory, legalism, and tradition, witchcraft
 , religious superstition, and ritualistic practices. Many of today’s church leaders are more like capitalistic Ceo's and campaigning politicians then Sons and Daughters of God.

Ephesians 2:19 now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God.

Ephesians 2:10 for we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

I am ashamed of what the church has become and greatly grieved in my spirit however, I understand that I too was once mislead. I like many others allowed my lack of understanding to fool me into believing that I was unqualified to question the error of theologians, scholars, and leaders with tenure.

Over time, I also integrated the popular or most accepted version of the gospel full of  tradition, rituals, and the philosophies that have become Christianity. It amazes me that although we may claim to be Christ-like proclaiming the label of a Christian, our actions and perversion of the gospel has created a cult like atmosphere instead. The good news is this people are now realizing that religion just doesn't work.

In fact there is a global hunger problem of spiritual malnutrition effecting the world and Christians worldwide. The Holy Spirit is exposing the great error and confusion that exist in the incomplete doctrine of false prophets preaching an incomplete version of the gospel. The great revival that the world has been waiting for is the revelation of the kingdom of God in spirit and in truth.

John 14:6 Jesus said to (Thomas) I am the truth the way (to the Father), the truth (The revelation of God's kingdom, and the life (he is the communication of God's original purpose and plan for man to us). No one comes to the Father except through me.  http://www.cloud77pro.com/  (c)  Febuary 2012   TM

No comments:

Post a Comment