Wednesday, May 9, 2012

40 Days of Kingdom Part 3 (21-30)



By Dr. Leonard Robinson




Kingdom Truth# 21 of 40 Days of Kingdom - Acts 1:3

When I commanded you to go into all the world and teach all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and in My name and in the Holy Ghost that was for the time that you are about to come into.

You see, when I was with you and preached the Kingdom and demonstrated the Kingdom among you and those to who we went ministering these truths to, in part it was to show you the message, the mission and the method. And as I shared with you the Beatitudes it was to show you the manner and motive of all ministry.

Now you see that I Am, and that even when I gave you the assignment to go preach the Kingdom and cast out devils, for freely you had received and freely you were to give, well that was in comparison to what you are about to do, just dress rehearsal and you did well.

Listen fellas, remember when I called the 70 after you guys returned? I sent the 70 out 2 by 2 into every city and place that I would later come. I sent them out as babes, mere lambs among wolves but I sent them with the same anointing that I sent you with. Did you notice, that even as babes they preached the Kingdom and witnesses the demonstration of power that the message brings? And what did I do? I turned to the Father and said to Him, "Father I thank you that you've hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them unto babes for so it seemed good in your sight. Peter you remember that?

Well what I want you guys to undestand is that no one has a one upsmanship on the other. I took you guys first and released this Kingdom anointing on you and you did well and are about to do even better. But I also took this Kingdom anointing and released it on babes.

Here is my point. Don't saddle babes with unneccessary learning. They have a lifetime to learn all the tenets of the faith. But take them while they are young and do the same thing with them that I did with you. Preach the Kingdom, teach and demonstrate the Kingdom right in their presence and release the anointing upon them that I released upon you that they would do the same to others that I did to you.

See the power of the Kingdom is not just in the revelation that My Father's government is present and available to all, but also that to whomever receives it, is also given the power to represent it (Kingdom) even as I have done to you, then to the 70 and now as I have commanded you, go everywhere doing the same.

I will talk with you more on this matter tomorrow. Kingdom First! Shalom




Kingdom Truth# 22 of 40 Days of Kingdom - Acts 1:3

The culture of your Kingdom citizenship is a culture of faith ignited by love. Your love for My Father and for His people will cause your faith to work in ways that will cause you to flow in the miraculous.

I came to takeover earth, to influence it with the culture of the Kingdom. I did not come to establish and institution and many things that men and women are preaching today is so far away from the simplicity in my gospel that they don't even realize the extent to which I have brought them the Kingdom.

Stay true to my Kingdom assignment for in the same way that I have received the oil of gladness above my fellows, you too have my oil of gladness upon you.

Impact people with joy. Show them the majesty of my Kingdom and help them understand the awesomeness of my power. Let people live you better off having met you than to meet you and to become more confused about my purpose for you and for them.

You are my Church, a culture of sons and daughters, Kingdom citizens I have hand-picked and ordained. You are my brothers and my friends. I AM counting on you to be motivated by love for my Father and for His people, that you faith will work in ways that will cause you to not only do what I have done, but greater just as I told you. Don't forget, faith and love are traits of your Kingdom culture. Its when your love is genuine that your faith will work best.
Kingdom Truth #23 of 40 Days of Kingdom - Acts 1:3

I preached the Kingdom when I came out of the wilderness and I demonstrated the Kingdom in ministering healing and deliverance among the people and I taught in the synagogue those things concerning the Kingdom.

Notice my brothers for you are to do the same as I have done. Preach the Kingdom and [teach] the culture of our Kingdom citizenship to those who receive the truth that the Kingdom has come.

My doctrine which was not my own but the Father who sent me, is the doctrine of Kingdom culture, the attitudes and actions we are to be having in light of the fact that the Kingdom has come.

Preach the Kingdom and do it with boldness. Help people understand that my Father has restored favor to man and that man can have fellowship with the Father again. Then teach them how to live the restored image and that God sent me to give them. Help them to understand that where my Kingdom is those who become apart of it also are to walk in a different manner and way of being.

Preach the Kingdom and teach the culture of our Kingdom citizenship. Help others live the life my Father sent me to give.

Kingdom Truth #24 of 40 Days of Kingdom - Acts 1:3

I AM calling you to go forth with an understanding of my Kingdom and righteousness knowing that by living that which I have spoken into your hearts and spirits is what My Father calls for from all mankind that would receive Me as His Son.

I AM counting on you to fulfill the purpose for which I was sent to you. I AM the Son of the Living God. I AM a King. I AM the redeemer and I AM the restorer of the dominion Adam had at the first, the Kingdom.

Who I AM you now are as you stand in My steed beseaching men and compelling them to be reconciled to My Father in the same way that the Father was in Me reconciling man back to Himself.

You will not be alone in this assignment for I have called many to be as I AM. What the Father has given me I have given you and I told you that the same way the Father sent Me, so send I you with the same anointing, the same message, the same mission and responsibility to make the majesty of my Kingdom known to men as you help them to rediscover the Kingdom and experience the restoration of their own dominion that the Father sent me to give them.

I AM the way the truth and the life and because I AM and you are vitally connected to Me, you are as I AM...I've delegated to you the power and the responsibility.


Kingdom Truth # 25 of 40 Days of Kingdom - Acts 1:3

There will be those who will believe that you have lost your senses and have drifted off into heresy because of your preoccupation with my Kingdom mandate. But remember when I told you that the harvest was great and the laborers were few and that you were to pray the Lord of the harvest that He would send forth laborers into the harvest. Where did I send you? I sent you to those who were supposed to know my Father already, those who should have believed the words of the prophets concerning me.

Then I sent another 70 right after I sent you guys and I told them to maintain such focus that they were not to greet anyone along the way. I wanted them to maintain their focus because there will always be those who seek to distract my disciples from the assignment my Father has given us all through Me.

Now they took the good news of my Kingdom and they cast out devils and healed the sick and they were but babes. Now you are but eleven in number but because of you so many more are going to come into a revelation of the Kingdom no one upon the way while taking my gospel of the Kingdom and Me as the means of their salvation.

So when you get to preaching and demonstrating my power and functioning from the realm of the Kingdom don't be moved that people will think that you've lost your senses. Many are preoccupied with the mundane and miediocrity. You certainly cannot go back to that. We've come this far together and you see that My Father has brought me back just as I preached that would. Now stay with the rest of the instruction.

Go ahead into Jerusalem and wait as I told you. The anointing that is going to come upon you, well, in all this time your effectivenes will not be able to compare with how effective you are going to be.

Kingdom Truth # 26 of 40 Days of Kingdom - Acts 1:3

When I came into the earth I came as a King. In my meekness I never once boasted of my position, I demonstrated power that is under control. I walked through earth just as any other man. Yes, I moved in wisdom and was harmless as a dove. I've called you to be just as I AM.

You must understand who you are. I have made you to be royalty. Because of My shed blood you are now a nation of kings and priests. I have shared with you my assignment and have given you My laws, commandments, principles and precepts.

I have given you the keys of the Kingdom. The power is in your control. Whatever you allow will be allowed and whatever you disallow will be disallowed.

Take My Kingdom which is now your Kingdom too and invade every aspect of society. I have not come to take sides. I have come to takeover. I have told you that you are My witnesses. There is much more to tell you and so much more you are going to see.

You are no longer just mere men but you are superman. Remember when I preached the Kingdom? Then I taught you on the mountainside? What did I tell you? I told you that you are the salt of the earth and I told you that you are the light of the world.

Now is the time that so many things I told you, you will really begin to understand. This is the time that what I imparted to you will now manifest itself in you all the more.

Let's talk again tomorrow. Take your leisure today and ponder the things I have been saying since being with you after my resurrection. You are My brothers. I love you and My power, well I was sent to share My power with you.

Kingdom Truth# 27 of 40 Days of Kingdom - Acts 1:3

Your total fulfillment comes through your total surrender to my commandments and my assignment in your life. As you serve others you experience the greatness to which I have called you. You become greatest in my Kingdom.

Kingdom Truth# 28 of 40 Days of Kingdom - Acts 1:3

Remember, I have given you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven. Whatever you allow is allowed from heaven and whatever you disallow is disallowed from heaven.

You will find that at times when you want to know the will of Our Father, He wants to know what it is that you have willed to do. When what you will conforms, is in agreement with what He has already purposed, then what you will, will come to pass.

The keys I have given you provide access into all that the Kingdom provides. There are many keys and yet there are many realms, many dimensions of authority that you are called to walk in.

I have given you both the right and responsibility to influence heaven as you lay up treasure, that heaven will influence earth through the divine intervention of My Father who is also your Father. Use the Keys I have given you and you will discover that our Father has purposed that you would have divine access in every area for which God has purposed to manifest Himself in the earth through your acts of service to mankind.



Kingdom Truth# 29 of 40 Days of Kingdom - Acts 1:3

I have given you the Kingdom. You know I have. I did not come to bring you a religion, I shared this with you before. I came with the government on my shoulders and its a government of peace that will never end.

Now you need to understand that when I came it was because my Father loved His original orderly arrangement of things to include mankind as a part of that arrangement, that He sent Me to restore order.

Never allow yourself to get "out of order" by getting out of the Spirit. The confirmation of the life I've come to give you will be found in the Spirit that I am sending you. All that the Kingdom is is found in the Spirit. Righteousness, peace and joy are in the Holy Spirit. As you stay submitting to our Father the Supreme King and follow My example as King and Priest you will do well to accomplish all that God has ordained for you sense He has hand-picked you.

There will be many that tell you that I am over here and over there. There will be those who name their ministries Kingdom this and Kingdom that. What really marks those who are of the Kingdom is like wheat when it grows and matures, they will be bowed over with the weightiness of the glory that the Father is bringing forth through them. They will not be proud and puffed up but instead bent over in humility knowing that their fruitfulness comes from the One to whom they have submitted themselves.

Yet at the same time there will be those that are the tare. Remember me telling you about them. That the enemy sowed them. Be careful My instruction was clear, let the wheat and the tare grow together and I will do the separating. Preach the truth and teach men who I really am. The tare with be stubborn and at a time when they should be bowed over with humility, in their pride and ego that we be obstinate supposing to know all that there is to know. Refuse to be moved even if they've named themselves Kingdom this or Kingdom that. It takes much more seeking, studying and placing my Kingdom first for the transformation that is necessary to truly take hold.

I've entrusted the secrets of the Kingdom to you now live them out in fullness that the glory the Father has given Me, that same glory I have given you, will cause you and I to stay in oneness together with the Father as He ordained from the beginning. Remember what I said, God so loved the cosmos, His orderly arrangement of things even upon and within the earth and the people upon it, that He sent me to restore the order and bring you back to your rightful place of dominion.

Don't think people aren't listening to you. One day they will be listening to you and reading the very things that you write of Me. Don't be discouraged at the tare, even tare leadership. You've got to stay mindful that the enemy sowed them and that their ministries are not of Me. Shalom


Kingdom Truth# 30 of 40 Days of Kingdom - Acts 1:3

Fear is the enemy of the Church and your assignment as the ones I have chosen to carry My message and mission of the Kingdom to the nations of the world.

If you are afraid to face the truth that I did not come to bring you a religion but I came to establish a government of peace, the Kingdom to those who would believe on Me then you show yourself to be precisely those to whom I came and they rejected Me in a preference for their religion over what I came declaring about the Kingdom.

They persisted supposing to know My Father but they rejected Me, Pharisees and hypocrites they were even as it is today. Then as if that was not bad enough, they rejected you My Apostles and the many others that were sent out from Me. Today to those of you that I have shown myself alive after My passion, to you I say do not the same as they have done for they have persisted in a pretense of religiosity some feigning spirituality promoting varied theologies, even doctrines of devils, story tellers a great many of them who have mastered play-acting through their homily and are ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth. While they speak great swelling words of vanity they have not the power that truly shows they have been with Me. They have omitted what I came to do, having not recognized My message at all.

Now that I am departing from you again know that I Am sending you out yet again. There is more persecution you will face, more rejection you must endure but as I've told you in times past I tell you again, those that reject you reject Me and those that reject Me reject My Father that sent Me.

You see my beloved ones it is as I said to you before, there will be those who say that I Am over here and that I Am over there but know this, I Am with you as you go and do all that I have commanded of you. Let's talk further on these matters of the Kingdom tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment